I’m usually pretty casual when it comes to makeups and clothes. I like to keep things simple most of the time. I know over times it can become almost a habit to keep wearing the same style of clothing and makeups. So that’s why is good to break up our habits and spice things up a little. Today I’m going to share with you, how you can take the usual everyday eye makeups and make it more fun – by just adding a little some thing to it. Here are five ways how I like to play with my eye shadows!
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr, On and On Bronze
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner, 01 Intense Black
- L’Oreal Mega Volume Collagene 24h
- Lumene Blueberry Eyebrow Pencil with Arctic Blueberry, 3 Blond
- Gold eyeshadow (no name)
- Olive green with gold shimmers eyeshadow (no name)
- Green shimmer eyeshadow (no name)
- ACO Volume Mascara for Extra Sensitive Eyes
Hope you guys have fun playing with your eyeshadows!
Other products used:
- Clinique Airbrush Concealer, 04 Neutral Fair
- Maybelline Super Stay 24h Concealer, 3 Medium
- ZA Cosmetics Skin Beauty Two-Way Foundation, 22
- Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick, 075 Peach